Keylettings will deal with all aspects associated with moving in
Free valuation available.
- Once we have agreed with you on the rent price we will advertise your property on, Daft.ie, Rent.ie,
MyHome.ie and KeyLettings.ie
- Available to show prospective tenants from early in the mornings until late in the evenings
- Appropriate tenants will be vetted and references from work and previous landlord will be checked.
If you are happy with tenants we will proceed with the moving in
- Draw up and arrange signing of a lease agreement for the agreed term
- Secure one month's deposit and rent in advance
- Transfer all utility bills to the tenants name
- Arrange a reading of electricity and gas metres
- Set up direct debit with your account
- Will register with the tenant with the PRTB.
Under Legislation all tenants must be registered with "The Private Rental Tenancies Board" (PRTB).
Click here to download the Residential Tenancies Act in PDF
Private Residential Tenancies Board
Canal House, Canal Road, Dublin 6
Tel: +353 1 8882960
Fax: +353 1 8882819
If you want we have qualified personnel who will look after the BER Cert for your property.